Friday, 14 September 2007

No badges

Think I will have to forget the badge idea, though we have 22 Brownies and adults going, we only have 8 Guides and adults joining us, which means I have only taken in 67% of what I need to cover the cost of the coach.
Just to break even on the coach, the Brownie Unit that is joining us would need to take 15 places, which is unlikely, they're more likely to take 10 or 12. So it looks like we may have a loss on the trip, which is ok, we can afford it, but I can't add the cost of badges to it.
I will see if anyone else wants to go, but it's unlikely, as it is the same weekend as Leader Training, so most leaders won't want to give up Sunday as well as Saturday.

Never mind, another time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com