Thursday, 18 October 2007

READ THE CALENDAR - yes, I AM screaming!

Just had a Brownie, in uniform, at the door, demanding to know why I am not at the meeting place.
Because we never meet when our meeting night and the last day of a half-term or term are the same day (we find numbers are drastically down or leaders are unavailable because of school activities or we can't have the hall anyway).
Of course, if you'd read the three month calendar I handed out the first night we met you'd know that.
Or the email newsletter I sent out last week.
Or listened last week when I said: "See you all after half-term."
Short of standing in peoples faces and saying: "We will not meet next week," I am not sure what else I can do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com