Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Manual

The Guiding Manual, a very lengthy tome of well over 200 pages, is now available online for Guiding members.

Great you might say, and I was certainly pleased. I'd be able to search for what I needed without having to flick through page after page.

No.

They've published it as a series of PDFs.

Now I have a series of PDFs to search.

I would stick to my current printed out and purchased version, but they are now going to publish amendments online and no longer have a printed version.

You know I try to keep this blog upbeat, and avoid whinging.

Go on, you know I do.

But I have to moan now. If you're going to the trouble of putting it online and no longer publishing it, couldn't you create a searchable version? Ie make it BETTER than it was before?

*sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com