Monday, 3 December 2007

Ordered some badges

I ordered these badges for the girls who are going ice-skating and climbing next month - how cute are they?

And the pound is so good against the US$ and in this case the Canadian $ that they are an absolute bargain too!

Combined with a discount for newsletter subscribers, I snapped up 10 skating and 10 climbing badges plus shipping to the UK for a bargain CDN$25.20 - that's less than £13!

I did toy with getting some for the grown-ups who are going too, though we're not allowed to put them on our uniforms.
But although I always intend to sew these things on my badge blanket, I never seem to get round to it.
By the time I've sewn on my daughter's badges, last thing I want to do is do the same for me! So I was good and only bought for the girls.
The nice thing about the climbing one is it is different from the last one I got for them, so even the girls who have gone twice will be thrilled to get one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com