Saturday, 19 January 2008

Ain't no party like a census party

Had our census party last night. So that's the unit funds a stunning £441 lighter...that cheque hurt my AG to write and me to sign.

It worked pretty well I think, it was good to have the other Guiders in our unit around so that I didn't have to guess at how many girls had started with us since last Feb 22 (10, amazingly enough!) based on just my memory. And there was a feeling of solidarity as everyone was writing large cheques - I think ours was the largest, though our Guide unit's was only £16.50 less as it is very busy too.

Didn't get personal details forms yet, but they are not due to be sent out till the end of January, so we'll just have to get those to our district commissioner when they turn up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com