Thursday, 6 March 2008

Blanking the badges

A commenter spotted my post about badges from way back in November and asked how I blanked the names? Pretty simple, I just had pics of the ones I wanted, opened them in Paint (right click on the picture and choose Open With...Paint) and painted yellow over the badge names.

An update on my son by the way, he flopped on the sofa for the afternoon while I finished off my work then we had a cuddle, he had a nap, and he bounced back enough to demand a sandwich about 5pm. So I still sent my daughter to Brownies with another mum but he was definitely picking up.

He's just gone to bed, dosed up on Calpol, and we have a pretty easy day planned tomorrow so he should have time to recuperate if he's not right yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com