Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Hangs head in shame

Only one Brownie and one leader haven't filled their forms in for our sleepover this month.

That would be...my daughter and me.

Oops.

Still, one person hasn't paid yet and she's my assistant so I'm not alone in my shame!

I only paid last Friday myself!.

When I held the parents meeting, the others were running the normal Brownie meeting so I wasn't able to get money off them straight away like I was from the non-leader parents and I forgot to ask.


Because it is such a low cost event, I hadn't clicked we were missing three payments till two weeks ago.

The girls on their first sleepover will get the badge on the top left of the set of five.

The girls on their second sleepover or more will get the owl badge - cute aren't they!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com