Monday, 14 July 2008

Tally

Ok, you know I don't do Brownies for the gifts. No seriously, there has to be a way less labour-intensive way to get gifts (suggestions on a postcard please!).

But so far this last eight days I have been given:

  • a bottle of wine and a little box of chocolates
  • a bottle of wine
  • a box of fudge and a thank you card
  • a bottle of champagne and a thank you card

These are all from parents of girls I took to camp - there are DEFINITELY less labour intensive ways to earn these gifts than taking 11 Brownies to camp, trust me on that. The champagne was from the family moving to Switzerland and was more for the last two years than for camp, but still.

I am quite overwhelmed and feeling very appreciated right now.

Since me and the other Guiders have planning meeting tonight, at least some of the above items will be opened

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com