Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Del Amitri

With the departure of daughter and her classmate, plus another Brownie who finished at Christmas, we have three places at Brownies to take us back up to 24.

So I've offered the three places (never a problem to fill them from our waiting list!) starting after Easter. And all three have been taken up.

So we're full.

Now I'll just emphasis how much I enjoy running Brownies, and how it is different every week and with every batch of girls.

But every time I offer more places? This song from my late 80s/early 90s  past gets stuck in my head again. "Nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all, the needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com