Friday, 8 May 2009

I have to big up Smitkits


I've never used Smitkits before, but they were doing 50% off EVERYTHING by using a code in the run up to the bank holiday so I thought I'd place an order for Brownies since we have a sleepover coming up.

The website clearly said the offer ended last Monday so when I logged on last Sunday, I was really disappointed to find the code was invalid. I sent off a grumpy email and wrote it off as a bad job.

Then on the Bank Holiday Monday, I got an email back, promising that if I put a note in the box when I placed my order, the discount would be applied when the order was processed. Such fast and personal customer service, considering it was a bank holiday, and just what I wanted to hear, so I went ahead.

Today the order came, complete with 50% discount, which makes it fantastic value! They do the items in kits of 5, 6 or 20 so you can order the amount you need for groups, so it's already good value, but the discount really made it a bargain.

We got:
  • Bear badges (20)
  • Bear and heart bookmarks (20)
  • Boxes with stars (18)
  • Brownie bead bracelets (20)
  • Heart key rings (20)
  • Some brushes and paint palette trays
  • A tiny little doggy for spending a certain minimum amount.
So pleased, not just because of the 50% off but it all seems great quality too. All the paint needed is included, and all the glue. Some of the kits have brushes, some don't, but I bought extra brushes so we have enough for everyone in a regular meeting.

I'll definitely shop there again - and apparently spread the good word as well!

2 comments:

TopChamp said...

cute! Well done for getting the discount too.

Anonymous said...

I often use this company. When my daughter left Brownies (She was a sixer)we bought the brownie bracelets and she made one for each girl in her six and we still see them around town wearing them. They used to do Brownie book marks etc as well.

Jx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com