Tuesday, 26 May 2009

lemonade

I got a lemonade award from Kelloggsville - apparently I have an attitude of gratitude...well I am certainly thankful for the award, it was kind of you to think of me.

Very appropriate too, given the tagline on my blog - if life gives you lemons, make lemonade; if life gives you Brownies, make Guides.

You can see the award down at the bottom of the right hand column.

See you all soon, I'm off to my homeland for a few days, to catch up with parents, siblings, nephew and a really good friend from uni days. My parents do have t'internet but I don't tend to access it much, mainly to give me (and you) a break but also because the computer is in the room my daughter uses when we are there so I can't access it of an evening.

4 comments:

jenontheedge said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and relax. The internet can wait.

Jx

alison said...

Enjoy, Jen!! We'll see you when you get back.

TopChamp said...

You're up here!??! Cool! Well I'm sure you have loads to do but should you find yourself at a loose end and craving caffeine let me know - I'll message you my mobile in case.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com