Thursday, 30 July 2009

Rain rain rain

Went to France for a week with the family and had an amazing week - pics on FB if you are linked to me there.

We had great weather - two downpours in the week we were there, we were in the house for one so fine, and the other we just bought brollies and carried on! But apart from those 2 downpours of about 30 mins each, it was lovely, high 20s, low 30s all week.

I've been living in denial since we got back - still wearing my cut off trousers and sandals, but today, after sneezing approximately 25 times in the space of 10 minutes I have to accept it's cold, wet and I need to just put on my jeans and a fleece and accept my summer is over.

2 comments:

smalltownmom said...

Sorry your summer was so short!

Kelloggsville said...

yep me too - except cut offs, sandals and a big jumper!

Nice to have you back.
x

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com