Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Strictly sickly

Boy was ill Thursday night until Sunday. I've been ill since Monday night and am improving now but some way to go. Daughter and husband both fine so far.

I'm missing District Meeting tonight in the hopes that I will be well enough to do Brownies tomorrow night.

But now that I am improving, I want to play on Facebook. But I can't, as I am linked to 7 or 8 colleagues. My work has been very sympathetic about me being ill, since I so rarely am, but I am pretty sure that sympathy will disappear if I beat a colleague at Cube Crash or Combine.

For those of you that read this AND know me on Facebook, that's why I am not commenting on anything you have posted. :-)

2 comments:

Kelloggsville said...

There's a massive difference between a days work and a day on Facebook. Bah-humbug to those that don't understand the difference. Hope you get properly better quickly. x

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com