Friday, 9 July 2010

THIS is why we do it

Five of our Brownies left last night. One gave me a bottle of wine (lovely!) and another one's dad sent me this email today:

Dear J and Company,
Just a quick note to say thankyou for giving K such a lovely time
at Brownies.Over the time she has been with you she has grown in
confidence tremendously.Your professional approach is refreshing and
your personal attention to detail is faultless.You have always kept us
informed about forthcoming events and given us regular and continual
feedback.
The Brownies are happy and content bunch and this is due to your
outstanding leadership qualities and skills.
With K, in particular, you have taken care always over nut
products and indeed beef products too and in so doing again, time after
time, your personal professionalism always shines through.
On behalf of K and myself a sincere and big thankyou to all the Brownies gang and the very best for the future.A voluntary job
without any form of remuneration just goes to show how committed and
understanding you are for the Brownie cause.I think we are all to quick
these days to criticise.So well done and keep up the very good work.


How nice is that? I feel all warm all over!

4 comments:

Working Mum said...

That's just lovely - and well deserved. You do do a fantastic job!

Kelloggsville said...

oh wow! A real thank you, a really real one...I mean a really really real one...I didn't know that could happen :D

TopChamp said...

that is lovely!! It is nice that they recognised the background stuff you do too.

Tawny said...

I had an email like that after Guide camp and it bought a lump to my throat. Makes all the bad stuff worth it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com