Monday, 11 October 2010

Scrapbooking our meetings

I started a scrapbook for the unit last September, I've posted about it before.

The plan was to have at least one page for every meeting, event and sleepover during the centenary year - and I've actually done it!

Now, since it was planned to run
from September 2009 to theCentenary end on 20th October this
year, I have just two more pages to add! This week's meeting and the Centenary end party.

Then I shall tie up the ribbons neatly and have a great reminder of a fantastic 14 months. While I think I will do more scrapbooking, I won't be producing a page per meeting again!

1 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

As someone who does not have the scrapbooking gene, I am so impressed that you were able to produce a page per meeting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com