Sunday, 3 July 2011

Comment crazy

I've been following Jenna's blog for a couple of years now, since she was pregnant with her first son. She leads what seems to me to be a real All-American life and I find it fascinating. I comment occasionally but mostly I just enjoy the pictures of her two wee boys and her amazing craft skills.

She's running a Commenting Challenge, starting tomorrow (Monday 4th) you try to comment on 10 blogs per day for 7 days, using the linky at the bottom of her post about the challenge. It gives you a chance to look at blogs you might never come across any other way, and maybe find a few you might like to add to your blogroll.

I'm going to give it a try - though 10 a day for 7 days might be hard, we'll see how the week goes. I thought it was something a bit different and you might like to try it too!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

So...I am apparently taking the initiative and commenting for 11 days. I completely missed that when I read Jenna's blog. haha oops! Thanks for the heads up!

Christine said...

Hi there. Just dropping in. Commenting on that many each day will be hard for me but if I do make it I'll have found all sorts of great readin material.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Whew, that is a challenge. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'll give it a try too.

Jenna said...

Hi Jen! Thanks for participating in the challenge! I had to laugh at the amazing craft skills - you're too kind! =)

The Carters said...

So excited about the commenting challenge! I think it's a great way to find some new blogs. and how cool is it one of the first blogs I find on Jenna's site is in England :)

The Fischer Family said...

Hi! Stopping by from Jenna's challenge! I hope things are well in England (one of the places I hope to check off of my list of places to see one day! lol) Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com