Friday, 27 January 2012

So much excitement

There's our regular meetings.

But like furiously paddling swans, appearing calm on the surface, there is so much more going on:
1. Fellow Guider has clearance to do her holiday licence even though we are going out of county, so our trip away this term will be two nights!
2. Disney on ice cheque is written, all I have to do is post it tomorrow.
3. I'm helping get 250 lightbulbs for a division project.
4. In a few days, I am going to a major UK tourist attraction to see if we can run a sleepover there.
5. Daughter is so close to finishing her Baden Powell Award, that she has been accepted on a county adventure weekend in next few months.

And the girls think all we do is turn up and chat (ok, we do that a bit too!)

Update: the girls are excited about #1 too, we've had 19/24 sign up and 3 of those not going have a dance festival otherwise they would come too!

5 comments:

TopChamp said...

19/24! That is a brilliant response.

Kelloggsville said...

Ooh where's the sleepover. Mail me.

Jen said...

Kelloggsville, have messaged you on fb as don't have your email on my phone

Jx said...

OOh me to. I am intrigued. Our beavers are off to a special place in a month or so for a first ever sleepover (at the location not for the beavers!).

Disney on Ice is always a winner with my girls and hope dd gains her BP with ease. My daughter is close to hers as well.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

This is all very exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing more about #4. And #5 is VERY exciting! Your girl rocks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com