Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Been turned into a snaffler of sorts

I won a Hotel Chocolat Advent Calendar and despite it being called Truffles for Two, I have been scoffing both truffles each day, usually one in the morning and one in the evening.

But Kelloggsville, with her Sharer or Snaffler question, has made me into a Sort Of Snaffler. Because it turns out I don't like the Mulled Wine truffles and despite offering them round the family, no-one else does either. And it also turns out that I love the Salted Caramel truffles.

So I have opened up the back of the calendar.

Removed the mulled wine ones.

Taken one of the two truffles from a few of the other days to ensure that when I open the days the mulled wine was meant to be there then there will still be a chocolate for me.

And while I was at it I moved the two remaining Salted Caramels to December 24th.

So that I get the very best treat on the very last day.

Kelloggsville! I both thank you for running the competition that I won, and blame you for these snaffling tendencies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com