Friday, 22 February 2013

Happy World Thinking Day 2013

To all my fellow Girl Guide and Girl Scout members, a Happy World Thinking Day. And to all Scouting members, Happy Founders Day.

We've already celebrated, as this day falls during our half term. Our district organised an event for the whole division, here's what we did: Thinking Day (early): I Will Survive

And here's what we've done in the past:
2007: Thinking Day at Coventry Cathedral (before I started this blog, so no post)
2008: Water water everywhere and Full of joy! and Back from Westminster Abbey
2009: I can't remember *hangs head in shame*. There's nothing on the blog, and my files just show that we planned to cover it in our meeting and attend a division event but I haven't written down anywhere easily accessible what we did!
2010: One World One Beat
2011: Thinking day: Bolivia and Thinking Day 2011: Lemons and Limes and Sharing
2012: World Thinking Day aka Founders Day aka Wednesday (just a greeting, no meeting info from last year!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com