Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Circus Skills

We held a Circus Skills workshop this weekend just gone, and to give value for money for the cost of the hall hire and bringing in the workshop guy (from Shooting Stars, can't recommend them highly enough) we also extended the day and ran Craft and Number Fun badges for the girls. All in all we were there for 6 1/2 hours and they all had a blast.
We had 20 out of our 24 girls, so it was a good unit bonding session too!

We took loads of pics, but of course I want to preserve the girls' privacy. So this pic is mostly from behind and a few faces blurred. Trust me when I tell you those blurry faces had big smiles on!

Time for an Easter break.

2 comments:

smalltownme said...

Circus skills sounds like a lot of fun!

Kelloggs Ville said...

I thought it was a fab photo with so many backs turned lol! I seem to spend all my time taking photos of behinds to preserve privacy!

Have a good rest.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com