Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Gallery: Door, and yes I tried to peek behind it!

Most weeks, a fab blogger called Tara has a photo gallery with a theme, where you are invited to post a pic on that theme and add it to her linky.

I think I have taken part before, but most times, I just appreciate the picture she's posted and that of a couple of bloggers I follow, and then I move on.

This week's theme caught my attention though, because I recently posed like an eejit outside a very famous door.

That's me with daughter, I'm red-faced and hot after marching across the park to get to 10 Downing Street for our allotted slot, and she's never been the huggiest kid in the world, so that's why I love it - I hardly look my best but I do look happy and for once I am in the picture with one of my kids rather than behind the camera.

Incidentally, that's the second time I've been lucky enough to go and have my picture taken there, both times thanks to the respect Girlguiding gets as a voluntary organisation.

4 comments:

K Ville said...

At least you are only posing like an eejit. The PMs that stand outstand mostly just are.

I too would be very proud of that photo, no matter how hot and sweatly I was :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

Now that's a special door for the memory. You look so excited to hold your daughter in your arms there.

smalltownme said...

It's great you were able to step out from behind the camera, and get a hug too!

Gailann Houston said...

Very cute, lovely when they actually agree to a hug !

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com