Saturday, 3 August 2013

Debauchery

Here's my Facebook status today. It's strange having no kids at all, I'm used to daughter being away for a week at a time without me with Guiding or school, and son has been away for the weekend with Cubs. Very occasionally we have no kids for a day because they both have a (different) event on.
But both kids have gone to stay with my folks for a week, something daughter has been doing for the last few summers leaving us with just son. This year they've both gone, next year she's not planning on going so this is a one off. I guess it's a taste of the medium term future!

3 comments:

K Ville said...

I just had a week alone. I'm not sure I like it. It's sort of nice to catch breath but not for too long.

Jen said...

I think I'll feel exactly that way. It's a novelty now though!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Go for real debauchery. If you need suggestions, you know where to find #3 and me. ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com