Friday, 20 December 2013

Christmas cards

I have not succeeded in writing Christmas cards this year. Not for my family, my friends, my Guiding friends my neighbours, or my colleagues. 

With a wide variety of non-standard things happening in November and December (that can't be mentioned publically, nothing awful but involving people who don't like to be mentioned online), writing cards never made it to the top of the list.

And now, on December 20th, I'm giving myself permission to say that ship has sailed and those that I love know I love them already.

Try it, it's liberating!

1 comments:

K Ville said...

I did 'some' not all. Wonder if that's worse. People weren't picked off in importance. More alphabetised! If they lie me they'll forgive if they don't then what the hell!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com