Monday, 7 April 2014

Girlguiding Minifigs

Last week, Girlguiding HQ was taken over by minifigs - tiny little Lego versions of each section of Girlguiding (except, come to think of it, there are no Trefoil Guild ones, we need those too!)

I've loved Lego for a very long time, I started playing with it as a toddler and carried on into my teenage years because it was a good connection with my much younger brother (10 years younger).

When I had my kids, Duplo was definitely on the cards, followed by all kinds of Lego. And when I took them to Legoland, my little brother just about died of jealousy! He really needs to have kids of his own purely so he can take them there.

So when the Girlguiding ones came out, I had to snap them up. As they were a whopping £9.99 each, I didn't get the full set, but I just couldn't turn down the chance to have these.

So I bought a Brownie because I do Brownies, a leader for me and a YL for daughter. I also added a Scout for son, they've done those for a while but this was the time to buy as he is about to move up to Scouts. And just to make sure husband didn't miss out I bought a minion for him, since he likes those.

If you're keen too, you can get them here: http://minifigs.me/product-category/our-minifigs/girlguiding/ - I don't get commission and I know they are expensive, this was a real treat and I have even informed the kids that should they lose theirs, it will not be replaced!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com