Sunday, 22 February 2015

Happy World Thinking Day

Today is World Thinking Day and although our division has an event running today, I'm resting up after a long and exciting day yesterday at a regional event, which I will blog about later.

To all my Girl Guide and Girl Scout friends, have a wonderful Thinking Day, and to all my Scout friends, have a wonderful Founders Day.

Here's a lovely post from A Guiding Light this morning: http://www.aguidinglife.co.uk/2015/02/Ive-got-the-bp-spirit.html

And to keep you going till I write up yesterday's amazing event, here's what my unit have done over the years:

2014:



And here's what we've done in the past:
2007: Thinking Day at Coventry Cathedral (before I started this blog, so no post) 
2009: I can't remember *hangs head in shame*. There's nothing on the blog, and my files just show that we planned to cover it in our meeting and attend a division event but I haven't written down anywhere easily accessible what we did!
2012: World Thinking Day aka Founders Day aka Wednesday (just a greeting, no meeting info)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com