Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Half term but always prepping!

No meeting this week because it's half term but always prepping of course!

Our family tent is going to Brownie camp to house the two YLs and two Guides that are coming with us, so I put it up to check no mice had nested in it in the time it's been in the garage.

It's not quite as massive as it seems, our garden is not very long! 

I found a Scout inside (my son, who helped me put it up) but he'll be removed before camp! It's been a while since I had to take a tent down, and the bag for it is very tight in size, and after three attempts my son and I still hadn't folded it small enough to fit it in. At which point daughter (YL, former Brownie, former Guide who camped regularly, and current member of Senior Section) took over and had it done in 15 minutes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com